Thursday, March 4, 2010

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail!


Only one month till Easter....you still have time to get your Easter goodies!!! Order you Easter buckets empty or allow me to fill'em up for you!! We offer chalkboards, waterbottles, flip flops, painted easter eggs, jewelry, umbrellas..you name it I paint it! All my products are personalized and customized especially for you handpainted and handcrafted. Let me know how I can make your Easter a little more special!!
~Designing It!-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. ooops! I guess I could've given you some details!! Buckets come in a wide variety of colors. They are 10 qrt buckets a great size to stuff with lots of goodies!! I can paint whatever you would like on them and they have cute ribbon to match tied on both sides!! $28 each

    ReplyDelete